Terms & Conditions
- Pavitra Foundation is bound by the Rules and Regulations laid down by the Government of India hence all legalities are addressed by our Trustees duly supported by a Panel of Lawyers and Chartered Accountants.
- All Donations will be recorded and every action is accountable as per Law. Any relationship that is established must be backed by a Written Document duly signed by any Two Trustees.
- All Sub Contractors must meet Performance Criteria’s as Laid down by the Technical Committee of the Foundation.
- There will be no deviation from the Set Goals and Objectives and there will be zero Tolerance on any Unofficial Approach to any Member of the Foundation or related Parties.
- The Highest Level of Ethics and FairPlay will apply and Volunteer Participation will relate to the Conditions applicable.
For any clarifications, please contact the Legal Department, Pavitra Foundation, 14/16 Surat Street, Masjid East , Mumbai 400 009, India.